If you’re looking for reputable A/C Companies in Bradenton or any of the surrounding areas, you’ll need to do a little research before making any hiring decisions. Finding the right company to handle all your A/C needs doesn’t have to be difficult. However, you do need to perform a little due diligence in order to make an educated decision about who you should hire.
Here are a few things you should look for while trying to find the best A/C contractor in the Bradenton / Sarasota area.
1. Is the company you’re considering licensed and insured?
2. Are they a factory authorized dealer?
3. What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
4. Do they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee?
5. Do their technicians have a NATE certification?
6. Are they a local company with a local, verifiable address and phone number?
7. Do they have affordable financing available?
8. Do they offer same day service?
9. Do they have flat rate billing or do they charge per man, per hour?
10. Do they have after hours service available?
11. Will they provide you with verifiable references?
12. Always verify their written references, as well as, their online reputation. Check their Facebook page and their Twitter feeds to see how well they respond to their customers’ needs.
Nice Air is your local heating and cooling specialist. Please contact us if you’re in need of quality, professional HVAC services.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB and a good standing in the community. Ask about our specials and whether or not your service qualifies for any Florida Power & Light rebates.